Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Small Kitchen Stories: Roll into Dewey with Shrimp

I rolled into town late, ~ 7 PM, on  Wednesday before the big Labor Day Holiday.  I was desperate for a beautiful meal :-) 
I had everything I needed with me in the cooler except the main course.  As I neared Rehoboth Beach, I figured it out.
I went into Big Fish and came out with a Shrimp Skewer.
On the Panini Grill I first threw on the snapped yellow "green" beans, chopped scallions, and sliced mushrooms..... and let it get going a bit....... then poured on some Sweet/Garlic Thai Sauce.
Then laid down the skewer....... covered it with the press........ three minutes....... turn over the skewer and give the veggys a stir-around.  More sauce on the shrimp skewer...... about two more minutes.  And dinner is served!!!!!
Ta-Da Dewey Beach: Lovely meal in less than 10 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment