Monday, May 18, 2009

Small Kitchen Stories

With my new bright-white, little and slim fridge installed....... time to cook again!  
After 10.5 hours of birding tasks with DE's Fish and Wildlife Seashore Migratory Field Station, and a 40 minute drive from Slaughter Beach back to Dewey...... I needed dinner to be QUICK, HOT, and nourishing!!!
I did a one-pot Chicken/Veggy/Couscous! 
 Hug- a- bowl yummy-tummy it was!
In a small sauce pan.... throw in the following all chopped up: cooked roasted chicken,  zucchini, tomato, scallions, wine, olive oil.  Cook up!  Throw in the couscous, cover, turn off the heat.... wait 5 minutes and hope for the best!!!!!  
I used 1/4 cup of the couscous.  That means you must have at least 1/2 cup of liquid in the pot.
I topped the meal with full cream yogurt :-) :-) :-)
Dinner!  Ta-DA!

No comments:

Post a Comment