Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Venus Plans Her Summer Pedicure Colors!

Yesterday I had my first of the season Spring pedicure.
What color to choose?!  What would speak SPRING and SUMMER to come soon, sooner, soonest!!!!
As I fell asleep, nightly I contemplated my color pick.
China Glaze's "Poetic", a creamy Lavender on the mauvey-side of pink won.  
Now I am projecting my color picks for the beach season May-October.
I have to start out with Coral.... to connect with the classic beach color of coral-reefs.
       .....  And then I go for Gold, which for some reason makes everyone smile and laugh! James's Bond's Goldfinger!
Next I do Silver...... which I adore, and everyone else just thinks, "Iron Man". 
After Silver I am going to do colors I've never even contemplated: screeching neons: yellow, green, and blue!

Shore Thing, Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment