Monday, August 31, 2009

Small Kitchen Stories: Upscaled Mahi-Mahi Mac & Cheese!

Friday Night Mahi-Mahi Mac & Cheese!  Bonus Salad too!

Another Friday Night roll-in to the cottage and I want DINNER but I do not want to make any effort at all!  But I want something scrumptious!
Lucky me. I had with me a nice piece of grilled Mahi-Mahi.

Boil up the "Wacky Mac": this is a multi colored vege-macaroni.
Meanwhile in a bowl add the following: the cut up Mahi-Mahi, a cut up tomato, minced scallions, shredded cheddar cheese, a dollop of olive oil, a dab of balsamic vinegar, and a dollop of sour cream.  Let sit until the macaroni is done and drained.
Throw into the macaroni the above mixture..... and on gentle heat, gently stir until melted. 
Serve and enjoy!

*Brillant Salad idea: stir a little Mayo into the leftovers for Saturday's salad lunch!

Beach Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment