Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bethany Blues for Winter Friday Nights

I'm new to Winter Delaware! I adore it! With the "Tourons" vanished the locals are out -about, and at play. I am amazed to see the Midway Theater parking lot almost full! The same for the CHSP Herring Point parking lot which was empty in the AM but jamming for the PM surf session.
Friday night, near to 9 PM I got an invite to go out! We decided on Bethany Blues as the decor and menu speaks Winter. We followed the parking lot searchlight and arrived for Sydney's Friday Nite Jazz Session and a bite to eat..... sharing bowls of soup and dessert.
By chance we were seated in the "middle room" booth which was perfect for listening to the Larry Tucker's R&B party band but out of the bar crush. Stand up and peak around the corner and find front row stage viewing!
The location is Lewes but the crowd is so Dewey Beach!
Find me here, on Wintery Fridays.

Beach Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment