Monday, September 19, 2011

Sunday Cook Outs @ Que Pasa!

This is why we Love Dewey Beach: $7.00 Sunday Cook Outs inside "the glass" @ Que Pasa! Earlier in the day I checked it out, and conversed with Chef Joe! Early evening I showed up with a friend, immediately asked for two portions of the Ahi Tuna reserved for our dinner and started to settle into the scene, including the scenery.
The dinner gives you a choice of the above or marinated steak or chicken, pork loin or chicken wings. I bet if you ask sweetly Chef Joe will do a combo! Sides are: grilled red onion, roasted corn, red rice and hot tortillas!
I will not be cooking another Sunday Dinner until Que Pasa mothballs the grill!
After one of the most traumatic election weekends in memory: having the Sunday cookout at such a "very-Dewey venue" soothed my Dewey-beachy soul..... even more than a shot or two of whiskey!

No comments:

Post a Comment