Sunday, January 24, 2010

Summer House Posts and Facebook's: I Love Dewey Beach

It's that time of the year to look or recruit for your Dewey Beach Summer House 2010!
I am the Creator of Facebook's Group, "I Love Dewey Beach", now at ~ 750 members, and we welcome Summer House posts on the Wall or Discussion Board.
Sadly, I never did the Summer House gig, but luckily I am now an "adopted member"!  The highlight of my Summer's continue to be the Summer House Parties!
I have my own beachy-shack..... and I do admit to enjoy having it to myself after a day of non-stop socializing.  Especially when I hear recent antics such as one house member fed up with another who doused the situation and member with a bottle of beer poured on the head!
But I do adore my Summer House friends!  Every weekend is a weekend to enjoy and thus party.  I find them at every bar and venue....... never an excuse to be lonely in Dewey Beach!
Join up on Facebook's, I Love Dewey Beach and join in the fun and the posted party events!  My favorite was a member's bonfire Birthday Party posted for the entire group!

Party-On, 

No comments:

Post a Comment